Company to Also Present Seminar at Event in Carlsbad on September 24, for Purchasers or Owners of Aircraft
CARLSBAD, CA: Aero & Marine Tax Professionals, (https://www.aeromarinetaxpros.com) the pre-eminent experts in helping purchasers of aircraft and vessels to avoid paying sales and use tax in California, will be participating in an event called the Porsche Aircraft Experience, on September 24 from 10am to 3pm at Jet Source in Carlsbad.
Aero & Marine Tax Professionals will be exhibiting at the event, as well as holding a seminar entitled “Plane Dollars and Sense.” The seminar will be geared to presenting information of value to aircraft owners and purchasers. The “Plane Dollars and Sense” Aviation Seminar will cover the following topics:
- Aircraft Financing, presented by the Demmler, Wardein and Russell Group at Merrill Lynch
- Aviation Insurance, presented by Aviation Solutions
- 1031 Exchange, presented by Kelly A. Pearl, Esq., CES, California Bank Trust
- Ownership Structures that Maximize Tax Benefits, presented by Aero Law Group
- California Sales/Use Tax, presented by Thomas A. Alston, President/CEO of Aero & Marine Tax Professionals
- Document Program to Support Your Aviation Expenses, presented by Warren A. Alston, Vice President of Aero & Marine Tax Professionals
The seminar will be held from 3pm to 7:30pm, and is complimentary, but seating is limited. The seminar will be held at 2056 Palomar Airport Rd., Carlsbad, CA 92011. Those interested in attending the seminar should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those interested in attending the show can sign up at www.aircraftexperience.com.
Thomas Alston, President of Aero & Marine Tax Professionals, stated “We have worked with thousands of individuals and companies purchasing aircraft, helping them to avoid paying aircraft sales tax on their purchase. For clients who have followed our instructions to the letter, we have a 100% success rate. We urge people who are in the process of buying an aircraft or are considering it to attend this seminar and get the facts on saving money.”
Aero & Marine Tax Professionals shows purchasers how to avoid California aircraft tax and to make certain the full value of their next aircraft, vehicle or vessel goes into their pocket--not the Government's. They have successfully filed hundreds of tax returns with the California State Board of Equalization. Mr. Alston has also published many articles on sales and use tax.